Saturday, September 25, 2021

An exciting hustle

Who said its going to be easy? 

Who said i have to get it right the first time?

Who said it has to be perfect?

Who said i cannot do it?

Oh! somebody said nothing comes easy but persistence and determination makes it better.

Somebody said If i try it over and over, i will eventually get it right.

Somebody said it doesn't have to be perfect for it to be worth.

Somebody said I CAN DO IT! Yes i can. 

I will do my best, I will keep on pushing, I love reading  for education is the beginning of transformation in my life.

 a beautiful drawing by savio club child showing body parts



the smiles show the joy they feel after accomplishing a challenging task

No comments:

Post a Comment

 We keep our environment clean by  planting trees and watering them, Savio club family we have decided not to be left  behind in keeping our...